Can this miner operate at 110V?
Yes, our PSU can operate in Normal Mode in both 110v and 220v. However, it should be noted that all the miners are defaulted to "Efficiency Mode". To change the mining mode:
- -Open your ePIC Dashboard
- -Select "Table" on the menu on your left-hand side
- -Select the miner that you wish to change
- -Under "OPERATING MODE", you will find a drop down menu under "Mode"
- -Select the desired mode
- -Fill in the password and click ""APPLY
- -You are all set!
Does the product ship with a power cord
A power cord is not included with the miner. You will need to provide one based on the requirements of the country where the product will be used.
Where can I find the files to load onto the SD card
All the SD cards are now come preflashed. In the event that your SD card needs to be reflashed, you may find more details here.
My miner is not showing up on the dashboard, what should I do?
There might be various reasons that your miner is not discoverable by the dashboard. Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
- -Check if your miner has been powered on
- -Check to see if the lights located in the front of the rig are solid green. If you see the lights flickering red and green, that means your rig is still calibrating. Check if your internet is working
- -If the lights are solid green, check if your rig is still mining to your wallet
- -If the rig is still mining, make sure that the dashboard and the miner are on the same subnet (same switch/router/etc). If miner is on a different subnet or connected to the network through a switch or router, then epic-dashboard might not pick it up automatically
- -If your miner is still having issues, contact email@example.com and provide a 3min video of the miner booting up.
My miner is performing under spec, what should I do?
- -Check if your miner is set to efficiency mode. In efficiency mode, the expected hashrate is 1.8 TH/s +/-10%. If you wish to change the mode your machine is running on, check "OPERATING MODE" on your dashboard
- -If your rig is still hashing at a lower-than-expected rate, check if your firmware has been updated to the latest version. You may download the latest version here.
- -Download the latest version of firmware
- -Select the rig(s) on which you want to update firmware by clicking the checkboxes on the left side of each row in the table.
- -On ePIC Dashboard, click “Firmware” at the bottom of the menu bar. Click “browse” in the “Firmware file” and upload the file that you have just downloaded.
- -Check off “Maintain config over update” (otherwise, the miner will mine to the default manufacturer wallet, not the wallet that you have changed to)
- -Fill in your password and click “Apply”. Your firmware will be updated
How do I update my firmware?
We periodically update our firmware. Updating your firmware is crucial in keeping your rigs performing optimally. There are two ways that you can update your firmware:
Update firmware through ePIC Dashboard(recommended)
Update firmware through flashing the SD card
Please review the section "Flashing a microSD card with ePIC image" in the Installation Guide here
ORDERING & PAYMENTS
Since availability of the SC200's is Limited, what's the best way to ensure I receive my order?
The best way is to place your order early. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
When will the SC200 ship?
The estimated shipment is in February 2022. Shipping time is subject to change.
I'd like to order 25 or more SC200's. Is there special pricing available?
Yes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer volume discounts for orders over 25 units.
I'd like to pay with cryptocurrency
Currently, we are accepting USDT ERC20 as payment. Please contact email@example.com for payment instructions.
How is shipping calculated?
We will charge a flat rate based on your location. Shipping costs will be reassessed as we get ready to ship and you will be refunded the difference if the actual cost of shipping is less than the estimated amount.
I already have a PSU, can I order SC200 on its own?
Yes. You can choose to purchase the rig with or without a power supply for your order.
What are the duties and tariffs?
This will depend on the country that the machines are shipped to. You may look up this information on your designated country's border control website. For your reference, the product of origin is China. Our terms are FOB and DDU. The H.S. code for our miner is 85188.8.131.52
Do you have a preferred 3PL provider?
We use both FedEx and DHL. Note, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, shipping times may be longer. We are not liable for delays.
Will you ship to a PO Box?
Unfortunately, we do not provide shipping to a PO Box